The Priory School expects all students to:
- Attend school every day and on time.
- Behave and speak respectfully to everyone.
- Accept the authority of adults and follow instructions promptly and willingly.
- Wear full school uniform correctly at all times.
- Walk about the school carefully and quietly obeying all signs and keeping to the left.
- Respect all property by keeping it free from damage.
- Keep the school tidy by not chewing gum, dropping litter and by eating only in the school Café.
- Arrive at lessons on time and with the required books and equipment.
- Settle quickly for the start of a lesson and listen to the teacher in silence, following instructions appropriately.
- Work quietly, safely, in co-operation with each another and to the best of your ability.
- Complete all class work and homework on time, bringing your diary to every lesson.
Parents are reminded that if your son/daughter needs to bring their mobile phone into school they must hand it into the Main School Office by 8.40am each day and collect it promptly at 3.30pm. Students are not permitted to have a mobile phone in their possession whilst in school. If they are found to be carrying a mobile phone it will be confiscated and a parent will be asked to visit the school to collect it.