We are proud of our uniform at The Priory School and students are required to conform to a high standard of dress. By joining The Priory School you accept our definition of what is appropriate; we cannot admit variations to our dress code as this undermines consistency. How your child dresses for school and leaves home says much about them as individuals and they are also ambassadors for The Priory School in the wider community. Specialist items of uniform may be purchased from Beat School Uniforms.
- Years 7, 8 and 9: Red V-necked jumper with school emblem.
- Years 10 and 11: Black blazer with school emblem and an optional grey V-necked jumper with school emblem.
- Plain black sturdy school shoes (no trainers, high heels, ‘dolly’ shoes, boots, canvas or bows etc.).
- Outdoor coat (no leather, denim, tracksuit tops, cardigans, hooded sweatshirts, leisure-wear tops, body warmers and no logos).
- Tailored, knee length black shorts (male & female).
- No make-up or jewellery (including any kind of studs or sleepers).
- Optional woollen hat in winter only, baseball caps are not permitted.
- No patterned, no unnaturally dyed hair or hair colouring or shaved heads (minimum cut number 2 and no undercuts or v cuts).
- White blouses (open neck with revers) worn tucked in.
- Plain black knee-length skirts or plain black parallel trousers boot-cut, straight leg (no buckles, flairs, splits, tight trousers, Lycra, stretch material, skinny fit, pleats, buttons, creases).
- Plain black socks, white socks or natural/black coloured tights.
- White shirt worn tucked in.
- School tie.
- Plain black parallel trousers.
- Plain black or white socks.
Please click on the link below to download a copy of the current PE kit.
If in doubt, always consult the school before you make any purchase.