Priory has a range of facilities available to both organisations and groups for hire. The facilities are available between:
- 6pm and 10pm each weekday
- 10am and 10pm at weekends
- Throughout the school holiday periods
7.5 Meter climbing wall with traversing section, 7 ropes, plus overhang! Please see pictures.
£30 per hour for qualified organisations.
Multi Use Arena
Outdoor, fully floodlit games arena measuring 110 metres by 55 metres. Marked out for Tennis, Netball, Football (adult) and Hockey with a porous macadam surface. Fully accessible with nearby disabled parking upon request 5 full size netball courts 7 full size tennis courts.
Indoor arena measuring 30 metres x 16 metres with a Pulastic 2000 performance, shock absorbing floor. Fully accessible changing rooms, toilet facilities and small viewing area. Nearby disabled parking upon request. A fully equipped classroom for training/ meetings is also available. Suitable for: 7-a-side football Basketball Indoor Hockey 4 Badminton courts 4 Indoor cricket nets
Newly refurbished to accommodate the provision of dance classes measuring 12 metres x 5 metres approx. Fully mirrored along one wall with handrail and vinyl flooring.
Indoor arena measuring approximately 12 metres x 20 metres. Wooden floor marked out for basketball but also ideal for judo, karate etc as crash mats are available. Also available for table tennis, with up to 6 tables.
Booking Costs Inc 5% Insurance
- Main Hall £30.00
- MUGA (tarmac surface) £30.00 per hour
- Sports Hall (cushioned surface) £30.00 per hour
- Badminton Court £6.00 per hour per net
- Cricket Nets £11.00 per hour per net
- Dance Studio £12.50 per hour
- Tennis Courts (7 available) £6.00 per hour per net
- Netball Courts (5 available) £15.00 per hour per court
- Football – Playing Field £15.00 per pitch per game
- Changing Rooms (2no) £10.00 per session
- Gymnasium £25.00 per hour
- Sports Hall Classroom £20.00 per hour
VAT will be chargeable at 20% for less than 10 consecutive bookings Community/charitable organisations particularly welcome at individualy negotiated rates.
Please contact Sandra Hawkins on 01462 622 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org