At The Priory School we value the opinions of our parents. We understand the importance of being able to express your views regarding something as important as the education of your child. As a result, we want to give parents the opportunity to express these views accordingly.
The Parent Forum is a method for parents to offer their thoughts, make suggestions, raise concerns and discuss school related issues.
The week before your child’s parents evening we will ask parents to take part in an online survey. This survey will be live for two weeks, and you will also have the opportunity to complete the survey during the parents evening if you wish.
The parent forum surveys will be live during the following time periods:
- Year 7 – 22nd March-19th April 2017
- Year 8 – 24th January – 7th February 2017
- Year 9 – 8th February – 1st March 2017
- Year 10 – 16th March – 30th March
- Year 11 – 5th January – 19th January 2017
- Year 12 – 21st February – 7th March 2017
- Year 13 – 20th October – 10th November 2016