At The Priory School we value the opinions of our parents. We understand the importance of being able to express your views regarding something as important as the education of your child. As a result, we want to give parents the opportunity to express these views accordingly.
The Parent Forum is a method for parents to offer their thoughts, make suggestions, raise concerns and discuss school related issues.
The week before your child’s parents evening we will ask parents to take part in an online survey. This survey will be live for two weeks, and you will also have the opportunity to complete the survey during the parents evening if you wish.
The parent forum surveys will be live during the following time periods:
- Year 7 – 2nd May – 16th May 2019
- Year 8 – 31st Jan – 14th Feb 2019
- Year 9 – 7th March – 21st March 2019
- Year 10 – 25th April – 9th May 2019
- Year 11 – 17th January – 31st January 2019
- Year 12 – 26th Feb – 12th March 2019