Top Tips From Current Y7s
- “Never be afraid to ask the teachers for help, they are lovely and all here to help”
- “Plan your route to school over the summer holidays so you know how long it will take you to get to school so you won’t be late”
- “Do your homework on the night it is set if you can, then it’s done. Be organised and use your homework diary.”
- “Don’t panic and pack your bag the night before each day so you have all the books and things you need and you are not in a rush in the morning”.
- “Be yourself, be confident and if you have a problem just ask the teachers for help”.
- “Work hard, it does pay off and you get loads of merit reward stickers.”
- “Don’t feel pressure to fit it, just be yourself. There are so many clubs and things to do, there is something for everyone.”