SEND Teaching Assistant
25-30 hours a week
- A full commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils;
- An enthusiasm for enabling children to reach their full potential;
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills (with Level 3 or above qualification in English or Maths); and
- The ability to use their own initiative and work well as part of a team.
- actively promotes staff wellbeing;
- has happy disciplined students who are eager to achieve their best;
- is a school that is committed to innovation and excellence;
- is oversubscribed; and
- is situated on an attractive greenbelt campus on the outskirts of Hitchin.
Please contact the Headteacher’s PA Emma Sangster if you would like to visit the school or discuss the position with the Headteacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Wednesday 26th February 2020 with interviews taking place w/c Monday 2nd March 2020.
An application form can be downloaded here: Teach in Herts Application Form.