SEND Teaching Assistant
H3 term time only; 25-30 hours a week
The Priory School is a thriving learning community which seeks to appoint an excellent Teaching Assistant with a passion to support students’ learning to work within the Special Needs Department.
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach, be willing to take on new ideas and initiatives and will have the following qualities:
– A full commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils;
– An enthusiasm for enabling children to reach their full potential;
– Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills (with Level 3 or above qualification in English or Maths); and
– The ability to use their own initiative and work well as part of a team.
The Priory School:
· actively promotes staff wellbeing;
· has happy disciplined students who are eager to achieve their best;
· is a school that is committed to innovation and excellence;
· is oversubscribed; and
· is situated on an attractive greenbelt campus on the outskirts of Hitchin.
Please contact the Headteacher’s PA Emma Sangster (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to visit the school or discuss the position with the Headteacher.
The closing date is Friday 12th July by 5pm. Interviews will take place w/c 15th July.
An application form can be downloaded here: TiH Application Form.
The application form is an active Adobe Acrobat PDF which can be completed electronically. It cannot be correctly opened in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc. Please download the file to your computer and ensure you have opened it with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, it can be obtained freely from Adobe at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.