Reporting procedures on your progress in the 6th Form are similar for both years 12 and 13 and in line with those of the consortium. They are as follows:
- ALPS data about your predicted A Level grades will be available in October and given to you by your tutor and subject teacher. This data is based on your GCSE grades and if you feel that you want to discuss any issues, you should speak to your Subject teacher, Tutor or Head of 6th.
- There will be three progress checks a year. They will report on your current working grade, attendance and punctuality. Copies of this will be given to you and your parents. Year 12 also receive an Initial Check to look at how they have settled into life in the sixth form and the quality of their bridging projects.
- Year 13 Parents evening will take place in November and Year 12 Parents evening will take place in March. We do regard this as an important evening and look forward to meeting as many parents as possible.
- As a result of an unsatisfactory progress check a further report may be conducted to determine the progress you have made. We will inform your parents of this progress.
- In each half term, there will be attendance and punctuality checks and if there are any concerns it will be communicated to your parents. Consortium staff will also contact the school when there is an issue with attendance.
- If there are any other reasons why we may need to monitor your progress then a report will be requested from your subject teachers.