The Priory School has a range of facilities for hire available to both organisations and groups. The facilities are available between:
- 6pm and 10pm on weekdays
- 10am and 10pm at weekends
- Throughout the school holiday periods
A 7.5-metre climbing wall with traversing section, 7 ropes, plus overhang! Please see pictures.
£30 per hour for qualified organisations.
Contact Mr A. Foster for further information.
Multi Use Arena
Outdoor, fully floodlit games arena measuring 110 metres by 55 metres. Marked out for tennis, netball, football (adult) and hockey with a porous macadam surface. Fully accessible with nearby disabled parking upon request. Five full-size netball courts; seven full-size tennis courts.
Indoor arena measuring 30 metres by 16 metres with a Pulastic 2000 performance, shock-absorbing floor. Fully accessible changing rooms, toilet facilities and small viewing area. Nearby disabled parking upon request. A fully equipped classroom for training / meetings is also available.
Suitable for: 7-a-side football, basketball, indoor hockey, badminton (4 courts) and indoor cricket (4 nets).
Indoor arena measuring approximately 12 metres by 20 metres. Wooden floor marked out for basketball but also ideal for judo, karate etc as crash mats are available. Also available for table tennis, with up to 6 tables.
Booking costs inc 5% insurance
There is a 3G pitch, seven tennis courts and five netball courts available for hire.
- 3G Pitch – Please enquire for cost
- Main Hall with Stage Area £30
- MUGA (tarmac surface) £30 per hour
- Sports Hall (cushioned surface) £30 per hour
- Badminton Court £6 per hour per net
- Cricket Nets £11 per hour per net
- Tennis Courts (seven available) £6 per hour per net
- Netball Courts (five available) £15 per hour per court
- Changing Rooms (2no) £10 per session
- Gymnasium £25 per hour
- Sports Hall Classroom £20 per hour
VAT will be chargeable at 20% for less than ten consecutive bookings. Community / charitable organisations particularly welcome at individually negotiated rates.
Please contact 01462 622 300 or email@example.com.