Who To Contact About Problems

If you have a problem and you are not sure how to solve it then the best person to see in the first instance is your form tutor as they are the people that will know you best of all.  If you have a problem with work or homework then you should talk to the subject teacher at an appropriate time (at the end of the lesson or at break or lunchtime) and they will be happy to help you. We also have some older students called peer mentors that are available at lunchtimes, who are trained on how to help students to resolve their problems,

The Head of Year 7, the Head of Key Stage 3 (Mr Freeland) and other staff like Mrs Laycock will always try to help you to resolve any worries you have and listen to your concerns. If you can’t resolve a problem then tell us quickly and we’ll see what we can do together to help you. A happy student is a successful student.