An inclusive Sixth Form community in which each student is able to flourish
We believe this chapter of a young person’s education is their most exciting to date. We aim to offer an inclusive environment where all students are able to fulfil their academic potential whilst developing interpersonal skills and accessing a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities. These give students not only the opportunity to enhance their applications for their studies at post-18, but also the skills they will need for later in life. We are immensely proud of our sixth formers and they truly are ambassadors and role models for the rest of the school community, demonstrating our key school values of responsibility, respect and resilience. We also offer expert tailored careers advice and guidance, allowing our students to find the path that is truly right for them.
We have high standards for those who choose to join us. In return we offer high-quality, engaging lessons taught by expert teaching staff alongside exceptional pastoral care. Our brand new Sixth Form block is now open and our Sixth Form staff and student community continues to expand. If you are interested in joining us at this exciting stage of our and your development, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Head of Sixth Form
- Sophie Hadaway – Head of Sixth Form – email@example.com
- Nick Wright – Head of Year 13 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aron Carr – Head of Year 12 and Post-18 Progression Lead – email@example.com
- Emma Shipp – Key Stage 5 Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachael Buchanan – Post 16 Vocational & Alternative Provision Lead – email@example.com