As you are aware, we are making changes to the school uniform in readiness for September 2015. I am writing to update you on these changes so you are able to start purchasing any uniform items you may want or need, for the new academic year.
Below I have outlined the changes for the specific year groups (this is based on the year groups for September 2015):
- Year 7 (2015) – The new style red jumper
- Year 8 (2015) – The old style red jumper at a discounted rate or the choice of purchasing the new style red jumper
- Year 9 (2015) – The old style red jumper at a discounted rate or the choice of purchasing the new style red jumper
- Year 10 (2015) – Black blazer and grey jumper (jumper is optional).
- Year 11 (2015) – The old style grey jumper at a discounted rate with the choice of purchasing a blazer and/or new style grey jumper
Below is the outline of the uniform costs should you wish/need to purchase new garments:
- The new style red/grey jumper: £16.50-£21.00 (size dependent)
- The old style jumpers will be offered at a 25% discounted rate (while stocks last)
- Black blazer: £35.00-£43.00 (there will be an early purchase discount of £32.00-£37.00 if blazers are purchased before August 2015)
The new style uniform will be ready to purchase from 1st July 2015.
As you can see, we are introducing the uniform changes on a gradual basis to support both parents and our suppliers (Hawkins and North Herts School wear). We aim that all students will be wearing the new style uniform from September 2016.
If you have any questions regarding the uniform changes, please contact Hawkins or North Herts School Wear directly and they will happily assist you with your purchase.